Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Simon weds in Ibadan, Eagles winger



Super Eagles midfielder, Moses Simon, on Tuesday in Ibadan tied the nuptial knot with his wife, Ibukun Adenuga, as he thanked coach Sunday Oliseh for giving him the opportunity to represent Nigeria. At the event which took place at the Civic Centre Ibadan, former Eagles star, Tijani Babangida, and media officer of the team, Toyin Ibitoye, were present. Also present were Russia- based Sylvester Igbonu, Slovakia-based Kingsley Madu, Joshua Oboje and former Shooting Stars player, Rasheed Olabiyi, who now plays in the America’s Major League Soccer
Simon, who plays for AA Gent in the Belgian league, gave gratitude to God for the success of the day, revealing that his wife was a great asset, a sister and confidant to him. The 20-year-old said, “I thank God for this day and for the life of my wife. She is everything to me and God has a purpose for bringing us together. I also thank coach Oliseh for the opportunity he gave me to play for Nigeria and get international exposure. I also thank all my friends who stand with me all the time.”

Henry J Williams

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
biz.