Thursday 25 June 2015

THE CEO TKELLY BEAUTY FAZE AND SKIN PALACE , TUNDE KELLY DISCRIBED HER LATE MUM

 Tunde Kelly the CEO Tkelly Beauty Faze And Skin Palace one of Nigerian most talented makeup artist. She lost her mom to death. 

Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exist between a mother and a daughter, Its so painful to lose such motherly love she said.  In few words she describe her mothers love. "My mother is a woman like no other she gave me life, nurtured me, taught me, dressed me, fought for me, held me, shouted at me, kissed me but most importantly she loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words I can say to describe just how important my mother was to me, and what a powerful influence she continues to be. I love u mom.
RIP"

ciconceptv

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
biz.