Friday 11 September 2015

Real Madrid CR7 Launched his Fragrance A Scent Entitled 'Cristiano Ronaldo Legacy'.


The Real Madrid forward has launched his first foray into the world of fragrance a scent entitled 'Cristiano Ronaldo Legacy'. Though the Portugal captain did not specify whether the name means that you ought to be smelled long after you've left the room or that he expects people to have forgotten all of his goals when he eventually retires, leaving this bottle as the only trace of his existence, he did share his enthusiasm at fulfilling a lifelong dream.


"It's a fragrance that leaves a mark, which is why it bears my name, because I'm a person who has left a mark and wants to leave more," Ronaldo declared. "It's something I've wanted to do ever since I was a kid. Having a fragrance with my name is something unique and, when they spoke to me about it, it made me very happy. "It's for everyone who likes Cristiano so that they can have something that's closer to me."



As is obligatory for fragrances, Ronaldo has filmed a short advertisement which can give no clues towards what the perfume actually smells like so settles instead for asking questions like 'why not get yourself one or two different jackets, Cristiano?'. Presumably you'd have to buy his Legacy to find out.

ciconceptv

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
biz.